July 24, 2009

Fix-it Friday with I ♥ Faces

Before

After

Here is my version of today's photo challenge.
For this I used Lightroom and Photoshop.
I started by converting a copy of the photo to black and white and another to sepia. Then I layered the original and my 2 copies and changed the opacity to my liking.
I increased the green tones and decreased the exposure slightly.
I was trying for an aged look....
I pictured this cutie walking the streets of old Italy wearing knickers and kicking a rock down the paved street on a slightly drizzling day....
For more please visit I ♥ Face here.
Thank you for stopping by! Happy Friday!
Photobucket

6 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Love the aged look! Great work!
    Cayle said...
    I really really love what you did with my photo!
    Kellie said...
    Great job - looks awesome.
    Unknown said...
    I love the dreamy feel
    Drew said...
    That's really neat! I'll have to try the 3 layers some time. I think it gives it a really cool look.
    Alice said...
    shae - i love what you did! the layering really pulls it all together - if you'll excuse the pun! i was thinking along the lines of oliver twist myself :)

    i have my fix-it friday edits posted too, feel free to come on over for a visit :O)

Post a Comment



Have you ever wanted to say "Thank You"......................... But didn't, then wished you had........ Here's how...............

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My Photography ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

For more photography please visit me here!