September 11, 2009

Another "Fix-It" Friday

First please note this is not my new 'lil grandbaby :).....please see previous post for my precious little angel!!!

Here is the original of this little cutie for today's "Fix-It" Friday at I ♥ Faces!And here is my version........
My idea was to try and make it look more like a sketch by changing to black and white with a slight sepia effect then dodging most of the shadows. Boosted the contrast a bit and used the burn tool to darken the lashes. Then cropped. Edited in PS4.
For more please visit I♥Faces here!

Thank you for stopping by and have a great Friday!

11 Comments:

  1. Buckeroomama said...
    I love how your edit brought out her beautiful eyes!
    Jenny Froh said...
    Absolutely gorgeous!!!!
    Mrs. Bird said...
    I love the crop, and the eyes look wonderful! Good work :)
    5 dudes, a diva and total chaos said...
    Beautiful, love the crop. It really brings out her eyelashes.
    Anna said...
    i love the crop and what you did w/ her lashes! i need to work on learning how to do that! thanks for the beautiful fix-it!
    Unknown said...
    I didn't think this would work on this photo, but you made me a believer!
    canadacole said...
    Oh, I love, love, LOVE that nice tight crop! Really stunning result!
    Daiquiri said...
    very pretty :)
    Carly said...
    Wow! It looks amazing! I really like how you turned her in to a glamour baby Thanks for the comments on my edit!
    Anonymous said...
    lovely work!
    Amandalynn said...
    NICE! Great edit!

Post a Comment



Have you ever wanted to say "Thank You"......................... But didn't, then wished you had........ Here's how...............

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My Photography ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

For more photography please visit me here!