March 5, 2009

Lesson 1

Today's my birthday! Yaaay....happy birthday to me!!!
Hubby and I spent the day at Epcot. :)
P.S. Free admission on your birthday.......another Yaaay!!!
Loving all the photo opportunities and completed Lesson 1 for my photography class with Candice Stringham at http://www.jessicasprague.com/

This week’s technical assignment was to take two photographs of someone or something in motion using the TV mode on my camera.
One shot at a fast shutter speed to freeze the motion and one at a slow shutter speed to show the blur of the motion.
Here are my results.
The more pictures I took, the more I studied my results, paying attention to all the settings, the more it started to make sense! Like....aaahaaaa......I get it!! :)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Have you ever wanted to say "Thank You"......................... But didn't, then wished you had........ Here's how...............

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My Photography ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

For more photography please visit me here!