June 22, 2009

Reason to Celebrate

This weekend Karl and I celebrated our 12th wedding Anniversary!
Amazing how time passes so quickly.
I'll never believe that our meeting was just by chance, some things are just meant to be.
I have not only been blessed with an incredible man to spend my life with but my children have also been touched in so many ways by his presence.
Thank you Karl......we love you so much! ♥

So, in celebration of our Anniversary and happy Father's Day we head out to our most favorite restaurant of all time.........
I know you've heard this from me a gazillion million times.........but if you haven't been to the Zen Forrest yet you are truly missing out on one of life's greatest little treasures!

As always I have the General Tso's Chicken, extra spicy, with the Zen Forrest rolls, salad, and the most fabulous Tuna Tataki ever ever ever................
Karl's usual is the Bul Go Gi, but this day he chose the special which was Tuna, Scallops, and Soft Crab (you actually eat the entire crab, shell and all......hmmmmmmm.....sounded weird but OMG, how delicious!)And of course, we can't forget Karl's favorite appetizer....Mussels in Holly Basil.
And to top it off.......as if we didn't eat an abundance of food already by this time........we had the chocolate cheese cake and for our Anniversary Victor sent us a special ice cream (I can't remember what it was called, perhaps Chi ice cream.....)....definately unique in it's taste....possibly our next addiction?
Thanks, Victor! :)
Hungry yet??
Here's the link for the Zen Forrest, and if you ever get a chance. stop by and say hi to Victor and all the wonderful people that work there!!! :)
http://zenforrest.com/
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!!!

Photobucket

1 Comment:

  1. Sharyn said...
    That looks delicious. Also love the quote way up the top too.

Post a Comment



Have you ever wanted to say "Thank You"......................... But didn't, then wished you had........ Here's how...............

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My Photography ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

For more photography please visit me here!